1. We guarantee all our clients that the information provided at our website will remain confidential and that the website will not provide
these details to any other third party. The data collected from your profile goes though technical encryption to ensure safety to your
2. The registered members at their sole discretion can opt out of the promotional offers and packages by sending an email notification to unsubscribe dispatch of their promotional newsletters and offers. These subscriptions also expire from time to time. Therefore, visitors at their own interest must update their subscription details at regular intervals to avoid such expiry.
1. Let's Make A Deal asks all its members/users to furnish details like name, address, contact no., email ids etc. Our website retains this information for its own access to provide you the services as per the registration terms and conditions. Our website does not provide such vital details to any other client for marketing purposes without your permission. We also send our members regular updates related to recent posts, blogs, job openings and other promotional offers on our website from time to time through email services. However, you can send a cancellation mail to stop these promotional calls and email.
1. Let's Make A Deal retains the right to share the personal details of its registered members with competent governmental authorities during any security enquiry, or in case of online forging of vital documents. This data is subject to verification and confirmation at regular updates to maintain fresh records.
2. Let's Make A Deal at no circumstances shall provide the personal details to marketing or any other commercial purpose to any of the clients related to the business of the website company.